Simple and delicious–completely natural, roasted garlic may be used in a number of different ways.
1. Slice off the top of a whole large head of garlic so that the the garlic shows through the thin paper that separates each clove (May use Elephant Garlic also, doesn’t work with fresh garlic)
2. Place it on a sheet of aluminum foil
3. Drizzle olive oil on top.
4. Wrap tightly
5. Place in a heated oven and bake on 450 degrees for an hour. Don’t waste the heat on just one, make several heads at once.
6. To use the garlic, let it cool. Squeeze each clove out onto a dish for garlic mashed potatoes or to smear directly on brushcetta, or to infuse olive oil for certain dishes.