Halibut with a bit of a witch, starting with “B”
Prepare two things in advance:
1. Wilt spinach in olive oil and garlic. Set aside.
2. Make a sauce of olive oil, garlic, lots of hot pepper, parsley, basil, capers, black olives, wine, anchovies and tomatoes. Set aside.
3. Then quickly sauté halibut in butter and white wine—careful not to poach. Salt and pepper to taste.
4. Add the sauce to the fish and heat thoroughly.
5. Place fish on a bed of spinach and serve. (May also serve with mashed potatoes or rice).
Dinner’s done! Enjoy!